Dec 2, 2014

Relieve Headache with Trigger Point Massage: Summary


The sources of my trigger point information is mainly from The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook by Clair Davies, which is based on Myofascial Pain and Dysfunction: The Trigger Point Manual, Volumes 1 and 2 by Drs. Janet Travell and David Simons.  This is like the Bible of Trigger Point Therapy.  Any information you find on trigger point therapy is all based on and adapted from these indispensable books. 

You can refer to: The Trigger Point & Referred Pain Guide, which I also introduced in my post, “Trigger Point Therapy: Part 1.”  This website has reproductions of the images (copyrighted) from the Travell & Simon books, and shows trigger points and their referred pain pattern.    


Here is the summary of the headaches I covered. 
Other Symptoms in Head and Neck (will take you to The Trigger Point & Referred Pain Guide) 

I hope you are able to relieve your symptoms yourself.